The proposed site is located on the western boundary of the Thorpe Park masterplan and sits adjacent the proposed Green Park project. Due to the proximity of the site to the proposed parkland the planning parameter plans permit a building height of approximately 3 storeys.
The building form creates a strong street frontage opposite the existing buildings to the East and frames the pedestrian access to Green Park with the proposed 3 storey building on plot A2.
- Air conditioned
- Full access raised floors
- 2.9m finished floor to ceiling height
- Energy efficient LED lighting throughout
- Showers on all floors
- Secure entry system
- 85 car park spaces - 1:225 sq.ft (NIA)
- Secure cycle parking
- High speed wireless broadband available
- Fully flexible floor plate division
- DDA compliant
- Car share parking spaces
- Electric vehicle “cable enabled” parking spaces
- Green travel plan services
- Metal ceiling tiles
- EPC - A
- BREEAM Excellent
VERSATILE OFFICE ACCOMMODATION
The flexible office space is readily divisible to offer a range of office suites, whilst also being ideally suited to occupation as a major corporate HQ.
|Ground Floor||- Office||7,534||700|
|First Floor||- Office||7,965||740|
|Second Floor||- Office||7,534||700|